Campana Onorio s.r.l., founded in 1947, has grown through the years and today it covers a surface of over 10,000 square metres, spread over several buildings.
As well as the historical bodywork department (well-known worldwide for the restoration of classic, road and racing cars), which performs repairs on all kinds of cars, there is also a mechanical workshop, to provide our clients with a 360 degree service. Both departments are authorised by Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Maserati.
The highly-skilled staff and latest-generation equipment provide all services in one specialised centre.
The company has a warehouse with mechanical and bodywork spare parts for Maserati’s, from 1958 until today. Furthermore, they faithfully reproduce parts which are no longer available on the market, with a catalogue covering around 30,000 items, using Maserati’s original moulds and drawings.
The international service fully meets the needs of collectors worldwide.
They have an agreement with major insurance and medium to long-term hire companies.